Friday, October 30, 2009

AUSTRALIA UPDATE, SYDNEY FAREWELL

I have been in Sydney, Australia for several days now and I have decided to return to Fiji.
Unfortunately, Australia has proven to be way too expensive for my blood. Although it is blessed by riches and things that are unheard of in Fiji it is also doomed by its own success.
I have been to "OZ" many times now and I realize that Sydney is not a complete picture of Australia, however, I must report that Sydney is, unfortunately, an expensive, multi-national experiment wherein most races and nationalities tolerate, as opposed to accept, one another.
I will return to "OZ" one day I am sure, I don't think my return will ever include Sydney

3 comments:

Little Miss Thing said...

Sorry to hear it's not been a bed of roses. I wish you better days in your journey.

Unknown said...

Hi Mal,
I just posted a note on plenty of fish to you! Fall is lingering so getting a lot of construction completed. Would love to have this project put to bed this month but delays etc.....
Sydney, what an experience being a Hawaiian. They can be so cold and feel superior for some strange reason, perhaps because they were shipped there as a sentence for a crime? Will you find turkey on the 26th? DJ

Unknown said...

Oh, I see what I am doing using the computer at office (it is lunch time) so ignore the what Bob said, he runs the development company that I work at.
Cherrio

What DJ say's not Bob so sorry, I will figure this out as I handle office accounts. Strong winds and deep blue water!