Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SPLASH

SPLASH, at last.
TORRID was relaunched about an hour ago and I'm pleased to say all went well.
I must say that the crew of personnel here a Vuda Marina are tops in my book, very competent.
It is now off to Lautoka for some minor shopping and to drain my account at the ATM to pay my final boat repairs.
Did I say "final"? I'm deluding myself!!!!!! This is this last repair bill-----until the next one.
You do know what "BOAT" stands for don't you: Break Out Another Thousand.
I have had people tell me that wished that they too could live on a boat. I ALWAYS reply: Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it.
All in all, I'd rather be broke and limping along (literally and figuratively) in Fiji than wealthy and miserable in Philadelphia. That's a take-off of a old W.C. Fields joke.
Maybe a picture later of TORRID back off the hard and in the wet.

No comments: