Friday, June 19, 2009

ALMOST HEAVEN

I might not make it to heaven but I now know what it looks like!
I started the day by going on two fabulous SCUBA dives at the "Great White Wall" with the Dolfin Bay Divers.
Sadly, I did not take my camera as I knew it was going to be a challenging dive. The current was very swift. I have a new appreciation for the saying: "Just go with the flow." You really have no choice. The fish, soft corals and hard corals are beyond description. This is a great dive area but it is NOT for the novice or timid.
After the dive and lunch I treated myself to a wonderful 1 1/2 hour massage, outside, under the coconut trees, with exotic birds occasionally calling in the distance and a wafting breeze keeping the temperature perfect.
It wasn't heaven, but I'm sure heaven has used this place as a template.

No comments: