Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Why is it ALWAYS something?

Why is it that there is always something that needs to be fixed on a sailboat? It seems the list is never ending.
On the plus side at least the repairs are being done before I had any difficulties. Better to fix something before it breaks. Preventitive maintenance helps make sure serious problems do not arise once I'm well out to sea.
Once the immediate repairs are done I'm planning to finally get out to the Yasawa Islands. Each time I ride the local bus into Lautoka City I look westward and seek out Waya Island. She seems to beckon me and I am anxious to answer her siren call.
Hopefully I can make this blog more interesting reading.

1 comment:

Little Miss Thing said...

That's just life, mate. Whether it a car, a house, a rabbit hutch or a boat, there is always something to fix. You'll be back on the waves before long.